Tuesday, April 20, 2010

20 YEARS!

It's hard to believe that my "LITTLE" sister is 20 years old today! :) Time is just flying by, and especially because we don't see eachother every day anymore. As sad as it seems, it took getting away for awhile to really fully appreciate the bond my sister and I had. We were so close! Did just about everything together and she was my best friend! I'm so thankful to have Mandy as my sister!


I hope you have a WONDERFUL birthday Mandy! I miss you a lot and can't wait to see you next month!



As you can see BOTH of my sisters can act QUITE crazy...I'm just glad her face didn't get stuck this way! ;) Mandy, I'm afraid Joel might be having second thoughts if so.... ;) Love you being this wild though! :D Your so much fun!

(Mandy and her boyfriend, Joel, they've been dating over 6 months now, he's great for her!)


I LOVE YOU MANDY!!!!!!!!
HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you too, Mandy!!! Happy, happy, happy birthday!!!

Love the pics! I miss you!!! BOTH of you!!! <3 <3 <3

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Mandy!

So, Danielle, how are you??
Mrs. B.