Saturday, June 30, 2007

Just a little survey....

. FIRST NAME? Danielle

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? my sister's friend in preschool....touching huh? :)

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? 2 nights ago

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? yeah, it's fine

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? turkey???

6. KIDS? I want a bunch! :) Children are a blessing from the Lord!

7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I'd hope so

8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? lots!

9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? No

10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yes

11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Hmm...probably not, but certain people could get me to do it

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Honey Bunches of Oats

13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yeah sometimes

14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I guess...for a girl

15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? anything chocolate or mint chocolate chip!

16. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? How they act...

17. RED OR PINK? Pink

18. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? that my relationship with the Lord isn't where I want it to be

19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? my Mom

20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? yeah

21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? brown flip flops and blue pajama bottoms

22. THE LAST THING YOU ATE? bread

23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? the birds chirping

24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU Be? blue or this odd shade of purple ;)

25. Favorite SMELL: I have no clue?? ah...I do know...but I better not say!

28. FAVORITE DRINK? water, iced tea, pink lemonade!

29. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? baseball

31. EYE COLOR? BLUE

32. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no

33. FAVORITE FOOD? mexican and chinese

34. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy endings of course!!

35. THE LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Besides ours...Borrowed Hearts

36. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? blue polo shirt

37. SUMMER OR WINTER? SUMMER!

38. HUGS OR KISSES? BOTH...from my Mom!

39. FAVORITE DESSERT? brownies

42. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? my bible

43. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I have no mouse pad

44. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? dont have tv

45. FAVORITE SOUNDS? guitar and piano music..., the ocean, not sure what else

46. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? NEITHER

47. THE FURTHEST YOU BEEN FROM HOME? Mexico

48. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Hmmm...I dont think so....

49. WHEN WERE YOU BORN? August

50. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? St. Louis

So, you all know...our website is up now!!!! dancingwithangelsmovie.net ENJOY!

4 comments:

John said...

That is so exciting to have the website up!

Anonymous said...

Well done! I like the site :)

Kaitlin said...

Oh, that looks great!

I've given you an award over at my blog if you'd like to look at it!

Stephanie said...

Wow! Danielle! I love the Dancing with Angels website! It's beautiful!