Saturday, December 15, 2007

Family: The Priceless Gift

I am pleased to announce Living Hope Productions FIRST documentary short! Mandy and I have been participating in video contests on christianmediaforums.com and for this weeks contest it was "Christmas Traditions" documentary style! :) Mandy and I were very skeptical to even join in, because this is our first Christmas living with my Dad and actually feeling like a part of his family. So, we had no traditions, we started clean this year. Well, after receiving GREAT NEWS we decided to join in and try our best at making a documentary! We have spent the last week filming and doing interviews and then the last 2 days I have been SOOOO busy editing! But now, it is done! I hope you enjoy it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was a very neat video! And what SPECIAL news! :-) Congratulations to your family!