Monday, July 06, 2009

Lincoln Park Zoo

Well since it's this late I'm not really going to write alot but just share some pictures with you all! When I flew back into Chicago my family was there to pick me up and had such a fun day planned for us! :) We went to the Lincoln Park Zoo. What a shock it was to go from 100 degree weather to 60 degree weather though!! Brrr!!! Not sure IL EVER gets hot!!! :D We had such a wonderful time though! I loved just spending time with my family and getting to see them all again! Love you guys!
(Chicago)
(Gabrielle and Isaac)

(Dad...love you!)
(Standing in line for the carousel...notice the sweatshirt?)



2 comments:

Bethany said...

Great pictures Dannie!! Looks like you all had a really fun time there.

Love you!
Besh

Lee family said...

love your pictures! It was a really nice zoo!! Had a great time!
So glad to have you home! ! ! ! ! ! !
We sure miss you when you are gone! ! ! !
love you,
mom