Monday, July 06, 2009

The Joy of Work

Well as most of you know I am back from OK now and I had a wonderful trip, but have no pictures to post right now. I'm waiting on pictures from Anna so I can do one nice looonnngg post! :) But in the meantime, I thought I'd share this with you! :) Today marks the beginning of something new for me!!!! YAY! :) I got a blister which will turn into a callous soon, right below my middle finger from WORKING!! :) I've had callouses many times but from other kinds of things like playing guitar or sometimes raking, but never from just general work. I've made comments lots of times before about Jordan's hands because he has them on both hands. I had asked how he got them, thinking there would be some sort of thing he had done and they all just say..."work!" So, I'm here to say today I got my first one from WORKING with Jordan! :) I at least know what it's from though, trimming, trimming, and more trimming! :) (Actually I didn't do that much at all, but I guess my hands aren't used to it) I had fun though and am happy that Jordan is patient enough to teach me how to help him with his jobs. And I'm thrilled I will have a callous!!!!! :) It's hard to see it in the picture, but that's the best I could get! :)

Thank you Jordan for giving me this opportunity!! :) Thanks for letting me help you also!

"And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;" Colossians 3:23

5 comments:

theTwins said...

Congrats!
I have to say you have one upped me on this one! I guess I'm too much of a girly girl. ;)
I liked the picture fun angle! :)
Miss you!

Crik

theTwins said...

AwwRIGHT Girl! Way to Go!! May it callous nicely... :)
-rach

Bethany said...

Officially country you are!! That's so cool Dannie-girl I'm really proud of you!

Lee family said...

Hope you are enjoying the country life as much as we do.
We are so grateful to God for our princess country girl!
love you,
mom

crik said...

lol Love the desciption your mom gave you! :)