Thursday, August 21, 2008

What's going on....

Well, I haven't given a general update for quite some time now, so this is going to be one of those quick posts just to let you all know what's going on. :) Mandy and I are packing our bags now to leave for CALIFORNIA tonight! The premiere for ILLEGAL HOPE is this Saturday, in Orange County, so David Ingrassano is flying us out so we will be able to attend. As you probably know we are very excited, although it's a bitter sweet ocassion for us. We know there will be many tears, but also incredibly happy that the movie is finished and my Mom's story is out there. Praise God!

Anyway, we leave tonight and then fly home on Sunday late at night. Then on Wednesday we are leaving again for Chicago. Mandy and I were trying to figure out what to do for my birthday and well, we kept thinking Six Flags, here in St. Louis. Well it turned out there was a homeschool day at the six flags in Chicago. A group of friends of ours are all going and so we decided to jump in and join them! We've never been to Chicago so I'm pretty excited about that as well! We were going to take a train, but we went to get our tickets too late so looks like we'll be driving up there...pray for us!! :S We'll be there 'till Friday and then back to normal life again.
So if my blog seems desolate, you'll know why, but for sure I'll be doing a post on the movie premiere and MIGHT have a little video to show you from there too! (just maybe) Keep checking back and see! Also, if you haven't seen my photo blog there are more pictures on there. Lots more of Luke and some just general pictures. :)

Oh, side news...Mandy and I also got our hair cut! Mandy's is just super cute! :) She got it all chopped off, but she looks really cute and much older in my opinion. Maybe I'll post a picture! ;) Oh, and I just got bangs and many more layers and some off the length! :)



Well, there ya go! That's the scoop on me! :) Not TOO much going on.... :)

3 comments:

Lora said...

Hey -- I love the haircuts! Very cute :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow! You really did chop it off! It looks good! Is it more curly now that a lot of weight was cut off? Hey! I bet with all those layers we could have a lot of fun coloring it! One layer natural, one layer red, one layer natural... :P I think it's time for you to come back to OK!
Have fun at the premiere! I'll be praying for ya!

Scottie Moser said...

You both really look awesome. :-)

Have a great time in CA! Praying for you guys.