Tuesday, June 24, 2008

BETHANY'S 19th BIRTHDAY!

WELL...... Today is my dear friend BETHANY MORRIS'S birthday!!! I am just SO excited and have been waiting for this day to come for quite some time now, for reasons I can't explain until my next blog post, but anyway I am really thrilled! Over the last few months I have been compiling pictures and just different things about "Besh" that best describe her! (Hope she doesn't mind I'm posting all this) :PBethany is an absolutely wonderful friend. In the short time that I have even known her she has become one of my most closest friends. Seemed like when we met we were worlds apart, I still tease her that I'm her "weird" friend...which I am. :) It's been such a blessing though having her as my friend. She is SO nice, HILARIOUS, a tad crazier than most people, both of our elevators don't hit the top floor :P, BEAUTIFUL, wise, a godly example, and caring. I love her a LOT! :)

I'm not the only one who thinks these things about this wonderful girl though, read what this young lady wrote about her:

"Once upon a time there was an 18 year old girl who lived on a farm in Oklahoma with her 9 brothers, 3 sisters and Mom and Dad. She is a happy girl who loves goats and in fact has over 30 goats. Her favorites are Nubian's and she also raises Boer goats and shows them. Her goal in life is to be a wife and mother and have tons of kids. She is a very attractive young lady and anyone feels at home in her presence. She is very lovable and can easily talk to all types of people without being nervous or tentative. She is also an extremely hard worker and loves being out of doors. She loves anything along the lines of cleaning out goat stalls, snuggling a new baby goat kid or dreaming of her future. Now, I'm extremely pleased to announce who this lovely young gal from the south is. Her name would be Bethany Renee Morris and I am extremely humbled to say that she is, in fact, my sister!! "

That was written by Anna, not too long ago, and they sent it to me, so I SERIOUSLY hope they don't mind that I published it on here...but I just thought it was SO sweet and fit Bethany SO well! Who other than Anna could write a more accurate description of Bethany. :)

Now for some random pictures....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww.. that was so sweet. :-)
Happy birthday Bethany! :-)

Simply Mandy said...

Happy Birthday Bethany! Thanks for being such a great friend to "Dannie Marie"! :D lol

Bethany said...

Some of those photos are priceless!