Friday, November 14, 2008

Leaving for Awhile...

Just wanted to write real quick to let everyone know I might not be blogging for a week or so. I'm going out of town this weekend and then I'll come home Sunday night and then we have a birthday dinner for my sister. So I'll get about an hour at home and then time to leave again. But that's not all...THEN I'll be going to my grandmas house that night so she can take me to the airport Monday morning to catch a flight to Florida to see my OTHER grandparents! :) This was a really last minute trip for me but my grandma suggested it and I found a really cheap ticket, so I'm going for a week! :) One of the shortest trips I've ever taken I think, but it will be fun! :) So I'll be back the 21st and hopefully will have lots to blog about! :)

No comments: