Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Still Alive!

I just wanted to do a quick post to let everyone know that I am still here! I've wanted to blog many times, but didn't get a chance. I have lots of things to talk about and some pictures I want to post also, it will just take time.

Quick Update on my Mom: Her cancer is doing good! Or should I say bad...It looks like the swelling is gone and her facial features all look good. Praise God! The one thing setting us back though is the "virus" we thought she had. It turns out she has what they call Montezumas Revenge. (Sp?) Normally people get it in Mexico from drinking bad water or from eating something bad. In my Mom's case, we think it was actually from something she ate in MO or on the plane. She does have parasites in her stomach though and that's whats keeping her sick. Since she is going to the bathroom so often she is getting very dehydrated. The doctor is very concerned about this. He now is keeping IV's in her all the time to replace all the liquid coming out. Please continue to pray for my Mom, since she is sick, she is also extremely weak. She can hardly walk, with help. The doctor suggested we stay a few more days...I'm not sure if we will or not though. By 8:00 tonight we will have our answer. We are waiting to see if anything gets better.

When I get more time I will blog about my great weekend! Hope all is well with all of you!

No comments: