Monday, March 10, 2008

Tagged!

I got tagged by Bethany

Here's the rules

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random and some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know the are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Okay, 7 weird or random things about myself...

1. I am afraid of chickens (That's for you Bethany) ;)

2. I sometimes go by DZ, dont ask, there is NO Z in my name...weird

3. I LOVE grapes and grape soda, but can't stand grape juice!

4. I used to eat onion and mustard sandwiches. (sounds gross now, but it WAS good)

5. Would love to go to Italy one day.

6. When I was younger I had asthma very bad, and I can remember vividly being hooked up to IV's and in the ICU.

7. I love construction work!(I'd love to help build a house one day...wish my Dad was a carpenter)

Alright, I'm tagging

Amber

Melissa

Stephanie


Scottie

John-Clay


Mandy


Okay, I don't have that many friends. :)

3 comments:

Besh said...

Yay you put it on number 1!! :D Hey you are gross too, mustard and onion sandwiches??? Okay, not as bad as some of my stuff I guess. :P

Scottie Moser said...

Ah! What? You didn't tag me? Does that mean I'm not your friend? ;-(

Just kidding :-P

Scottie Moser said...

Oh, there we go.

Okay, I'll post my 7 Random Facts on my blog. ;-)